So I made Taco Pasta Salad for dinner one night.
Here’s whatcha need:
* 1 lb ground beef (mine’s probably more than a pound, but eh.)
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* 1 pkg taco seasoning
* 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
* 1/2 cup EACH chopped onion and bell pepper
* 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
* Taco shells or tortilla chips
Place ground beef in a skillet. Add salt and pepper. Brown thoroughly. While you’re waiting, boil a pot of salted water. Add shells, cook till done.
Drain beef, return to skillet. Add taco seasoning, onion and bell pepper. (DO NOT ADD WATER!) Mix thoroughly. You should have something that looks like this:
Strain the spiral noodles, add to a good-sized bowl with the hamburger mixture.
STIR STIR STIR
Add lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, more of the onions and bell pepper – anything you’d put on a taco.
But first, curse a blue streak because your taco shells look like this: